Speedmaster "Apollo 11"

First, I would like to apologize for the long silence but I have been very busy. I am going to resume posting stuff here and attempt to catchup with all the stuff from Basel this year. I hope to be back on track with everything in the next two weeks.

I have always been a fan of the Speedmaster. Historical, mythical, straight to the point and within a reasonable price range. You just can't go wrong even if lately the Swatch Group have been working on this not being true anymore. The "Apollo 11" I must admit I was impressed with at the Basel show.

I was not able to see it in the flesh and look at the back (no time!) yet I like the logo of the Apollo 11 better than the other that have been part of the series. Actually the other are rather crappy decals. This one looks good, really good. Good enough for me to actually go to Omega and take a closer look.



Omega...