A word from Richard Mille...

...and quite a word it is.

The PuristSPro...

I posted something to that regard several posts back... All I can say is that the things that he states in his open letter are true (I know first hand...). I would go a step further and would really make an effort in educating the sales points. If things remain like this then things will go worse and that will not only be an RM problem...

Personally I do not think that there is a "black" hand out there like he suggests but rather the arrival of rather "inexperienced" users to the world of watches.

I still love my RM004v2 and would not trade it for nothing. What I know for certain is that every time it would go for service, if need be, it will return a better watch. How many can say that in the industry?

Richard Mille...

No comments: